The challenges and demands of the construction industry require a broker who understands your activities, contracts and varying insurance requirements. We work closely with you at every stage of a project, from design to construction, keeping abreast of your changing requirements.
Our close relationship with Contractsure Limited, our Lloyd’s Broker subsidiary, means that you can draw upon the world’s largest and specialist construction insurance underwriters in the Lloyds and London markets.
Choosing Henderson Insurance Brokers for your construction-related cover means you benefit from a complete insurance offering. We can offer cover on an annual basis, or for a one-off project. We understand the requirements placed on you by contract conditions and can respond to unusual requests quickly and efficiently. Our expert construction team can offer policies including:
- Contractor’s All Risks Insurance (with no height or depth limit)
- Public Liability
- Employer’s Liability
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Hired in Plant
- Own Plant
- Latent defects
- Commercial Vehicle/Motor Fleet Insurance
- Delayed Start Up/Advanced Loss of Profits
- Office cover
- Performance Bonds
- Non negligent cover. JCT 21.2.1, 6.5.1
As a HIBL client, you can expect an unrivalled level of service. Our focused approach to your insurance cover is matched by our attention to detail in the levels of service you can expect from us. Our service includes:
- a named service team, appointed at inception of your policy, all with direct telephone numbers. (No switchboards or options to negotiate.) These include:
- a dedicated Account Executive who is contactable on a 24-hour basis to oversee your insurance programme
- a named contact within our office to handle day to day enquiries
- a named claims handler, appointed at policy inception
- access to unrivalled risk management advice via Henderson Risk Management.
In addition, as a design and construct contractor, surveyor, property or other consultant you can benefit from advice given by our own specialist professional indemnity team for design-related and other associated risk exposures. This benefit is in addition to the value we add through expertise on collateral warranties and contract clauses from an insurance perspective.
If you ever need to make a claim, you are reassured by our strong relationship with the adjusters and solicitors appointed by your insurers to ensure that it is handled in a professional manner and without undue delay. In conjunction with our Surety Services division, we can arrange performance bonds and guarantee your contractual obligations, while Henderson Healthcare can provide you with insurance products as part of your employee benefit schemes. In addition, our subsidiary UK Credit can help protect your business against bad debt.
To find how your business can benefit from working in partnership with Henderson Insurance Brokers, call your local office now
0113 393 6300